Tuesday, June 11, 2019

¡España Ready!

In just two days, I will be on a plane to Seville, Spain to visit my Spanish exchange student Marta. I am so excited, and we already have a strong bond created because she came to visit me first in September this school year, and we had a blast together.

I have been wanting to visit Spain for so long for many reasons. First, obviously, to improve my Spanish skills and become more comfortable with not just reading and writing, but also speaking. As well as to learn about the fascinating culture of the beautiful country and to get to meet so many new people. I cannot wait for what lies ahead for me this month, and I cannot wait to visit my exchange student--I have missed her so much. These next few weeks will be filled with learning, meeting new people, going to the beach, and more and cannot wait for all the fun times ahead.

¡Hasta pronto España!
- Caroline King



No comments:

Post a Comment