Monday, June 3, 2019

Getting ready to depart for Nantes!

Through this exchange trip I hope to gain a greater understanding of the French language and culture. In Nantes I look forward to touring the street’s and taking in what the French culture has to offer. I am excited to meet new people and make friends in Emilien’s school and Paris. Also, I am excited to attempt to order food in French to see if my French skills have payed off. All the while, I am a little intimidated going onto this trip. I’m a little scared if my skills in the French language has given me enough experience to be plunged into the French society alone with Harrison. Though, in communication with Emilien and Harry I have gained confidence that we will be accepted into his community. We have planned many activities while we are in Paris to tour famous monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, and the Arc de Triomphe. While I am in Europe I hope to get the European style down, so I will be going out tonight (May 31st) to do some last minute shopping and packing so that I can leave tomorrow. I am excited for what France has to offer, and I am happy to see my progression in the French language through this trip.

--Nico S.

1 comment:

  1. C'est incroyable ! Quelle magnifique initiative, Nico !
    Amusez-vous beaucoup en France et revenez me dire vos impressions de la vie à Nantes et de la culture française. Bonnes découvertes ! :-)
    Madame Gautier

    ReplyDelete