Monday, June 3, 2019

Nantes, here I come!

As I prepare to depart on June 1st for my exchange trip to Nantes, France I am growing very excited and cannot wait to immerse myself in the French culture. I have always wanted to do an exchange, especially in France, so I am super excited to start this journey. I have been chatting with my exchange student a few times a week over WhatsApp and we have discussed many of our interests and hobbies. I just started packing and getting everything together I need for the trip. I am most excited to meet new people and make friends at the school in Nantes. I think it will be challenging to only speak French with them but I plan on doing my best and trying to fulling embody the culture. We will also be traveling to Paris which I am super excited about. Paris is a place that I have always wanted to visit and experience and I think it will be even better with a French family who can show us around like locals. Overall I am super excited and not very nervous and can not wait to go and experience France. 

--Harrison W.

1 comment:

  1. Je suis très heureuse pour vous, Harrison !
    Je vous souhaite une magnifique expérience en France.
    Mangez beaucoup de bonne cuisine française et prenez beaucoup de photos pour me montrer et pour m'expliquer quand vous reviendrez en Californie. :-)
    Madame Gautier

    ReplyDelete