Monday, August 5, 2019

An Amazing Experience That I Would Definitely Recommend!

Armin Hamrah

             I had an amazing time and a unforgettable experience on my exchange program this summer. Visiting Nantes, France had many beneficial outcomes that will help me for the rest of my life. For example, hearing all fluent french speakers in France has enriched my french accent, which will help me for many years to come. I also made many friends in Nantes, so if I ever plan on visiting France again, I can stop by in Nantes to see all my friends I made (most importantly my exchange partner, Melvil). I furthermore learned many more French words, developing my French vocabulary.
            Although this may not make sense, I additionally got used to being challenged when speaking, and as a result, I got used to this manner. Nowadays, I use a more complex vocabulary when speaking and writing, as I am used to having to think about what I communicate longer that I did before. On top of these benefits, I also became more independent, which is a useful skill that will serve me well as I am transferring into high school in a couple of weeks. I certainly enjoyed my exchange program experience, and absolutely recommend for anyone debating whether or not to participate in the Sacred Heart Prep summer exchange program!

No comments:

Post a Comment