Sunday, June 9, 2019

¡Hasta Pronto España!

As my departure gets closer, my emotions are becoming stronger. I'm excited to actually meet my host family as well as explore Sevilla. I've never been to Spain before so I am excited to explore the culture and immerse myself in the new place. I've been talking to Irene, my exchange partner, over social media and WhatsApp for months and I'm excited to meet her and her family. I will also go to school with her for a week, and so I am looking forward to experiencing school in a new place and language as well as hopefully meeting new people and making new friends. I think above all else, I am excited to visit and explore Sevilla as it is supposed to be very beautiful.

Before I visit Sevilla for a month,  I will go to Paris for a week to stay with some family friends. I've been slowly packing for about a week and communicating with Irene on what to pack and to bring in general. I've also collected my gifts and am looking forward to getting to Europe, although I am not particularly excited for the long plane ride. I can't wait for my trip and to meet my lovely host family. See you soon Spain!

--Ilaria

No comments:

Post a Comment