Friday, June 21, 2019

On my way to Nantes!

          I am very excited for my visit to Nantes, France, as I know it will be a great way to practice my French, develop my French accent, and learn more about French culture and habits. I am leaving tonight to visit Nantes, and I have been keeping in touch with my exchange partner, Melvil, on Snapchat, as well as WhatsApping his parents (especially his mom) to talk about what I will do during my stay.
         During my calls talking to Melvil’s mom, I have practiced my French, as well as learned more about how my stay will be. We will be visiting Paris, which I am very excited to go to, as we can visit the Eiffel Tower, and eat at L’entrecôte! We also might see a Women’s World Cup soccer game, as the Women’s World Cup is going on during my stay. I am excited to go visit Melvil, and his family, and I am sure I will have a blast! I have packed many gifts for Melvil and his family, including 3D printing United States artifacts (Empire State building, Golden Gate Bridge, Mount Rushmore, and the US Capital Building). I am sure he will enjoy them, as I printed them on the school 3D printer, as well as spray painted them the correct colors. I am very excited to learn more about everything French this summer, as well as have lots of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment