Monday, June 3, 2019

Anticipating My Trip to Madrid

Today I will be leaving to visit my exchange student, Javier, in Madrid. I will be staying with Javier, his brother Pablo, and their family. Pablo is Javier's twin and John's exchange student, so I will be staying with John. I am extremely excited to visit Javier! We have been communicating through Instagram and text, and both of us are extremely excited to see one another.

I am very excited to practice my Spanish speaking and listening skills while in Spain. I want to take advantage of this opportunity to truly experience Spanish culture and to improve my language skills. On my previous trips to Europe, I have only gone to the touristy areas and seen important buildings and museums. On this trip, I want to fully immerse myself into the Spanish culture and experience what a day to day life is for a non-American family. Lastly, I can't wait to see all of the amazing parts of Madrid. I am extremely excited to reconnect with Javier and to experience Spanish culture!

No comments:

Post a Comment