Monday, June 3, 2019

Preparing for Sevilla, Spain

    I am just finishing up my preparation for my exchange trips as I leave tomorrow.I am excited to travel to Sevilla, Spain because this will be my first time there. I have been to Spain before for a short period of time, and I am looking forward to going back but to being in a new place. I am interested to experience the culture and life in Sevilla and understand the similarities and differences to my life in California.  I am excited to see what life is like for students in Sevilla and I am excited to meet my host family in person.
    To prepare for this trip, I have contacted my host family and I have been able to call them a couple of times. They have been very sweet and accommodating and gave me many opportunities to ask questions about many things such as what to bring and how to prepare. I have also made sure to pack for the hot summer weather. I leave to for my trip tomorrow, so I am excited to travel as well as finishing some last minute packing! I hope to be able to improve my Spanish speaking skills and experience culture in a different country.

No comments:

Post a Comment