Tuesday, July 30, 2019

À Bientôt Amiens!

I got home from France one week ago, and while I do miss Meryem and her family, it is very nice to be back home with my own family. My exchange trip was so fun and I learned so much while I was in France. My French is much better than it was when I arrived in France, and while my French is not as good as my English, I can now hold a full conversation in French, which is something that I was not able to do when I first got to France.

As well learn more and get better at speaking French, I also went on day trips to Paris, Versailles, and Brussels, which all allowed me to learn more about the history of Europe and I am so thankful for Meryem and her family for taking me on these trips and allowing me to have these wonderful experiences. I am also very thankful to Meryem's family for always trying to help me understand what they were saying and trying to understand what I was saying, because it made me a better French speaker and made my experience a much better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment