Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Excited for Taiwan!


After waiting all summer, I finally get to go on my trip to Taiwan. I look forward to practicing my mandarin and learning more about the culture there. I am very excited to meet my host student, Emily, who I have been talking to over WhatsApp for the past few months, and I am also excited to meet my host at school, Caroline. Emily has been telling me about her life in Taiwan and sending me pictures of her school.

On my exchange, there is a two week culture camp with girls from Sacred Heart schools around the globe. I am very excited to participate in the camp and meet all of the girls. There is a three-day trip within the culture camp where we will go sightseeing around Taiwan which will be very fun. I cannot wait to go to Taiwan and explore night markets, try interesting food, and meet my host sister!

我很开心去台湾!
-Ciara Moses

No comments:

Post a Comment