Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Having a blast in Nantes!

Armin Hamrah
Summer 2019
Exchange Program

Nantes, the city I am staying in, is very interesting and full of great areas to visit. Me and my exchange partner, Melvil, go downtown almost every day and normally get a non-alcoholic drink there. We also visited his grandparents house in Bordeaux for 5 days and Paris at a friend’s apartment for 3 days. Melvil also introduced me to his friends and cousin’s family, and I have became close with each one of them. The food here is much different as people eat more bread and less fruits than in America (one thing that I miss about the States).

I also have been somewhat tired during this trip as it a different experience as what I am used to. I miss my family and friends and although I want to see them all again, I love Nantes so much that I don’t want to leave. Me and my exchange partner have become very good friends and are even thinking about doing another exchange next summer if he likes California! I am excited to come back in a few days, but also will miss all of the amazing people I have met here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment